Tuesday 29 October 2013

‘The first thing I did was look at my vagina in the mirror, and it looks better than before’ – Kim Kardashian’s


Just days after she gave birth to Kanye West’s baby Kim Kardashian was already examining her vagina in the mirror and considering a naked Playboy shoot.
‘When I came back from the hospital the first thing I did was go and look at my vagina in the mirror. It looks better looking than before,’ she told her sister Khloé on the latest episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians - filmed just after she gave birth to baby ‘North’.
The revelation was made in the same breath that the publicity hungry-mother talked about her new ‘paternal instincts’ and ‘overwhelming love’ for her daughter.
Scroll down for video
Ready to strip: Kim Kardashian revealed she felt ready for her nude photoshoot after a self-examination on Keeping Up With The Kardashians on Sunday 

‘I just want to come out to the world, and be naked and be like, “I look so hot. I am back,” she raved, while making lewd gestures with both hands at the camera.
‘You called me a whale, Shamu, a cow…’ she continued in her backlash to those who criticized her weight gain during pregnancy.
In comments that might irritate many new mothers, the former sex tape star also brushed off childbirth as ‘the easiest thing ever’.
‘Labour was honestly the easiest thing ever. I did not feel one thing. Like, it was not hard,’ said Kim, 33, who has already been married and divorced twice but is now engaged to rap music icon Kanye West.

Cowed: The reality television personality felt like she had been picked on by the media over her size
‘I’m still an open book and I still share my life but I guess you can’t expect everyone else to want to jump into a career that they just don’t want to be in,’ she said.
Before the birth Kim had discovered she needed emergency labour because she was suffering from pre-eclampsia.
After some panicky calls to her sisters the women rushed to the hospital – where Kim addressed her unborn child on a camera phone.
‘Ok, so we are officially going through with this, I am so excited to meet you. Your dad is on a plane and he literally lands now. He’s going to freak when he realizes he’s going to meet you really soon,’ she said.
Baby North was born at 4lbs 5 oz, five weeks early, to a fanfare of balloons and high-end baby accouterments.
‘I am freaking out,’ said

No comments:

Post a Comment