Thursday 10 October 2013

You Won’t Believe What BBA Winner Dillish Is Using Her 300,000 USD For

dillish-lipstick

Dillish was crowned BBA ‘The Chase’ winner on Sunday, August 25, beating 27 contestants from different African countries and going home with the grand prize of 300,000 dollar.
The beauty queen got herself a Rihanna Heart Mac lipstick which cost around $16.50 for 0.10 oz.
Earlier, Dillish had disclosed that it has been her dream to get a house for her siblings and herself so they could live together and winning the money will make that a reality.
“I made it very clear in the beginning that I just want to get a house for me and my siblings to be together. It might sound something simple, something stupid but I never had that family thing so now I can go and do it for my siblings,” she said.
Sure she plans to spend the money wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment