Wednesday 28 August 2013

If I was single, I would have dated Melvin - Dillish

The winner of the BBA, The Chase reality show, Namibia's Dillish Matthews, has disclosed that she would have dated her Nigerian housemate Melvin Oduah, if she was single before going into the BBA house.
Dillish, who was arguably one of the hottest housemates in the Big Brother (The Chase) competition, managed to fight off temptation and remained loyal to her boyfriend, Stephen Gaeseb back in Namibia. She made it clear to her housemates that she was an honest person, who wanted to stay true to her man.
She, however, said that if she was single before going into the reality show, she would have tried her luck on Sierra Leonian Bolt or Nigeria's Melvin, adding that Bolt is very handsome but vulgar, while Melvin had "a little thing going on but is really handsome, he has a six-pack."
"I didn't make moves because you know, when you just believe that you are in a relationship if you are going to mess up, let it not be me, let the conscience (sic) be on him and I can go back saying it wasn't by fault. What I had in mind is to stay true to myself and if the relationship breaks up, it's on him," Dillish added.
The Namibian beauty, who beat four other finalists – Elikem, Cleo, Melvin and Beverly – to win the US$300,000 prize package, said that her priority now is to fulfil the promise she made to get a house for her siblings and herself before she turns 18 and winning the prize has made this possible.
"I made it very clear in the beginning that I just want to get a house for me and my siblings to be together. It might sound something simple, something stupid but I never had that family thing so now I can go and do it for my siblings.
"I made it very clear to housemates that I'm an honest person and I won't lie, I won't come to the house and see a bunch of handsome men with six packs and when I'm showering they come in and take off their shirts and be like I don't see anything," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment