Monday 16 September 2013

“Frank Edoho & I are not really divorced”- Katherine Obiang


Who Wants to be a Millionaire host, Frank Edoho’s wife & wife Katherine Obiang, had a very  publicized separation, she also alleged he was a wife beater.Though Frank has reportedly moved on to marry a mother of one who lives with him in his VGC home, his first wife says are not really divorced just separated…
Read what she told NETng last month ..
And how are they taking the whole divorce issue?

We are not really divorced. It’s still a work-in-progress kind of thing but we are taking it well. When its time for him to see the children, he does and when its timeto return them, he does. On my part, I have carried the children along and make them understand they are not stained because of it. I wouldn’t want them to develop a complex because of it. We didn’t design for these things to happen but they do. It’s like people who have lost their parents, they didn’t plan for it but they have to move on. I watch them and I think they are doing pretty okay especially because we talk about it every time there is a reason to.
You mentioned that you aren’t really divorced. Does that suggest possibility of reconciliation?
No, it doesn’t. We just started the process but there isn’t any hope for reconciliation. We know we would always be in each other’s lives because of the children, so we have to be civil. When the children are getting married for example, we have to hide our differences and make it work.What if he (Frank) came back, would you consider it?
 No. Three years have gone by. It will be a whole entire process of knowing somebody all over again and I don’t have the energy to do that. We’ve let it burnand I don’t think he will do that.
Looking back at everything, do you wish you never got separated?
No, I think Frank and I should not have gotten married in the first place. We should just have been friends because he was an awesome friend. While I wasdating someone else and he had to go back to his country, he (Frank) was there all through and I had known him all the while he was in the University of Calabar and we started our career together. I think we shouldn’t have pushed it to marriage and just stayed as friends.
Do you sometimes miss him?
He had such a great sense of humor. I don’t know if he still does. His sense of music too, being a radio presenter, and we used to exchange thoughts on things regarding that, but otherwise, I don’t miss him in that nostalgic way of…It’s a part of my life I have come to terms with. I am a solution oriented person. He was part of my life for more than 10 years (dated for four years and got married for 7 years).

No comments:

Post a Comment