Friday 13 September 2013

“I have S*xier and Better B**bs Than Cossy’s Own” – Actress Bimbo Thomas Boasts (SEE PHOTOS)


Cossy Orjiakor now has a new competitor in actress Bimbo Thomas who claims her b000bs are firmer and bigger than Cossy’s own which has lots of stretch marks and are slack. Here is what she said: “I like flaunting my boo0bs because they are firm and I have no single stretch mark on my bo0obs. But some ladies like Cossy still flaunt flabby ones that have stretch marks. Don’t they know that stretch marks are not meant to be displayed? Some ladies flaunt cleavage that stretch marks have finished and the bo0ob has gotten back to where it was formed. It’s not worth it. Such a cleavage can’t be sexy.” ….More pics after the cut:


I am sure Cossy will not take this lying low. I see a br*ast competition coming soon. Let us start here and judge who has the bigger boob between them

No comments:

Post a Comment