Saturday 14 September 2013

Obsessed One Direction fan kills pet dog coz they didn’t follow her on twitter


 


















Wahala dey oh! A One Direction fan reportedly killed her pet Chihuahua because British boy band One Direction did not respond to requests to follow her on Twitter.
The woman sent a desperate tweet to the five singers from her @illumivato account two weeks ago saying: ‘Follow me or I’ll break my dog’s neck’.
The post was accompanied by a picture showing someone pinning a dog to the ground by its throat.
After being ignored, several days later, she wrote directly to band member Liam Payne on the social networking site to say: ‘I love you. Follow me. My dog has just died.’
She added a picture that she claimed showed her crying as she cradled a dead dog.
Other Images that were reportedly taken from the @illumivato page before it was suspended show animals in blenders and a small child tied up.Each comes with similar messages threatening to kill them if the boy band didn’t follow her on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment