Monday 23 September 2013

“Mother, Forgive Me” – See Why Winner of GLO X-Factor DJ Switch, Is Seeking Forgiveness From Her Family

photo

Winner of Glo X Factor, Obianuju Catherine Udeh aka DJ Switch is begging for forgiveness.
The 29-year-old fast rising rapper and Geology graduate is apologizing to her family for abandoning her mother and siblings while searching for fame and fortune.
She was declared winner of the maiden edition of Globacom sponsored music reality TV show Glo X-factor held in Lagos.
In a recent interview, the indigene of Udi, Enugu State, said she felt bad for abandoning home for more than a year while pursuing her music career and now that she has made it, she’s asking for forgiveness.
“I am sorry mum for being away from home for so long while in search of glory. Now that I am back, I will take good care of you,” DJ Switch declares in tears.
Switch likened herself to a prodigal son who got opportunities but frittered them away. “I was like a prodigal son who had an opportunity in the past but due to youthful exuberance I mismanaged the resources. Now, I am a better person and more matured, I won’t disappoint my mum and my fans.”
The rapper whose single, Landing Safely, would be released next week, vowed to continue working as long as she lives. “For me, it’s going to be work, work and work,” she promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment