Wednesday 29 May 2013

Feature: Getting sexy for Africa

Feature: Getting sexy for Africa
It is clear that yesterday’s Nominations have the Housemates shaken up and ready to play the game. Saucy conversation and dirty dancing was the order of the day in the Ruby House as the Housemates marketed themselves to Africa.

Vivacious Natasha played MC for the day as the Housemates all gathered in the bedroom earlier today. She called upon the Rubies, one by one, to do mock interviews with them. First up was Koketso, who did her best beauty pageant queen impression and declared: “I believe in abstinence, I will only have sex after marriage.”

She was followed by LK4 who, when asked about his girlfriend back at home, started to sing a few lines from the Lost Boys song “Me and My Crazy World”. “I can’t escape this life that I am living. I am in the mix I am in love with a few women,” said the Ugandan baller.

When questioned if he has a girlfriend outside of the show, Melvin pouted while licking his lips and retorted: “I am young, single and ready to mingle”.

Pokello chose not to use any words for her segment but instead turned her back to the camera and started to shake her bum and drop it like it’s hot. Her little sexy dance was received with much fanfare and cheering from her fellow Rubies. Selly followed up with an even raunchier dance as she jumped on Bigeusas and started to grind while cradling him.

Well it is clear that the Rubies are here to entertain, but are their raunchy antics too much or do you want to see more?

No comments:

Post a Comment